SHIJIAZHUANG PINQUAN ECA (Light Weight Expanded Clay Aggregate) is
an aggregate made of expanded clay at average 1200 in rotary kiln,
the Yielding gases are expanded by thousands of small bubbles as
long as this temperature and porosity will appear by many voids and
honeycombs at these round shape aggregates when melted materials
become cold. LECA is a manufactured aggregate which has many
advantages compare with natural lightweight aggregate and since
1917 has used under different brand name in USA and Europe
The Ceramsite Sizes: 1.3-3mm, 2-8mm, 5-20mm, 5-30mm, 10-15mm,
The Ceramsite Application:
1. Structural Concrete: Using LECA as the aggregate, structural
concrete can be fabricate in strengths of up to 45 Mpa and the
density is less than 1950kg/ m3.
2. Blocks: LECA is used for making solid blocks and hollow blocks
of lightweight concrete
3. Wall Panels: LECA wall panels can be used for inner-leaf walls,
and sound insulation.
4. Roofs Insulation: LECA can be used for slope thermally
insulating construction on roofs.
5. Light Fill: LECA light weight concrete can be used for filling
purpose and in areas where form stability is also essential.
6. Roof Gardens: Bulk LECA particle can be used in roof gardens for
drainage purposes and for constructing and eliminating slopes
7. Roofs Insulation: LECA is chemically neutral and ensures air
penetration to plant roots. At the same time, fungal spores,
bacteria and insect pests are avoided
8. Cleaning Filter: LECA can be used for filter in sewage
|Bulk Density||200-500kg/ m 3|
|Specific surface area||2-5X104cm/g|
|Hydrochloric acid soluble rate||<3.3%|
|Rub loss rate||<2.2%|
|Loss of ignition||<0.15%|
|Soluble substance||Does not contain harmful trace element to body|